Monday, June 28, 2010

All You Grocery Challenge ~ Day 9

Our menus have been less than interesting lately; but with my commitment, I shall press forward!

Breakfast this morning was leftover whole-grain pancakes with peanut butter & jelly for the kidlets, leftover sausage biscuits for hubby & me.

Lunch was bean burritos for the kids (tortillas smeared with refrieds and topped with cheese, nuked for 30 seconds) and ham/cheese omelettes for hubby & me.  We all had watermelon and grapes, too.

For supper we had a date night.  After dropping the kids off at my in-laws, my hubby took me out for Chinese to celebrate our 10th anniversary, which is Wednesday.  We are actually going on a little getaway to Branson in the next couple of weeks for our *real* celebration.  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment